Sunday, April 15, 2018

New Countdown: That Nostalgic Feeling of a Comatose Computer

Moon Taxi



There was a time, early on in this countdown's life, where I would constantly have computer problems and would have to figure out ways around them. That is what I dealt with, with this episode as my computer has fallen very ill. But I am hopeful that it is on the mend. This episode was entirely recorded while I waited for Nicole from Apple to call me back. Which is not a dig against Nicole. She has been awesome and I recognize that she is not only dealing with me.

ANYways. This was a good countdown. I hope that the musical differences between my vocals and the songs isn't too jarring. Enjoy!


Countdown #378

***Featuring***
AJR featuring Rivers Cuomo
AWOLNATION
Bad Relgion
Big Boi
Foster the People
Imagine Dragons
The Killers
lovelytheband
Moon Taxi
Muse
Portugal. The Man
Thirty Seconds to Mars

No comments: